Any divers on Feb 12 Carnival Conquest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pamawi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My buddy and I have recently booked cruiseon Carnival Conquest and wondering who other divers are diving with. We don't get into Coz until 10am, so I'm thinking it will be hard to find a diveop outside the cruise ship that can accomodate our late arrival. I've emailed several and am waiting on replies.

Not sure if we'll dive in other ports so we can do things with non-divers in our group. Last time I dove with ship op in GC I was disappointed because they took us to dead looking area of reef probably because of the newbies doing checkout dives. Would be interested in hearing about GC diveops that accomodate cruise passengers in case we decide to do that. I've done the stingray sandbar snorkel trip and thought about doing the stingray dive, but will probably do the stingray sandbar with non-diving friends and family. I've heard good things about GC shore diving and wall diving and hate to miss it, but will likely do these ports in the future.

Would like to Dunns River Falls in Jamaica but it's such a long trip from Montego Bay. Thinking about just making it a beach day. Any recommendations on a beach?

Try emailing The Blue Angel Dive Resort. I know they do an early afternoon dive. You'd probably need to catch a taxi down to the resort. You can't go wrong with them!

Thanks islanddream. I've been out with Blue Angel before and liked them. They had an 11am dive and said it would tke 4.5 hours. We decided that was cutiting it to too close since we'd have to be back on board by 4:30pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom