Any diving info for the route Perth-Broome ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
in the beginning of may i will be doing the route perth-broome, with my diving gear in the trunk.

things that are already planned:

shark bay
ningaloo reef

does anyone have more 'must do's / must see's for this route and maybe some dive ops info 'bout shark bay / ningaloo?

doea anyone know if you can dive with sealoins somewhere on the route perth-broome?

oh, another one : i heard alot about a jetty (some former marine base?) does someone have some info ?

thanks in advance, Miel

If it's still open for diving, definitely do the Navy Pier in Exmouth. It's still one of my all-time favorite dives for the sheer number and variety of fish.

thanx for the info guys !

but if someone has more good info....don't hesitate !

i saw something on the internet bout diving on offshore reefs with a helicopter-flight (but can't find it anymore..;-( )

does anyone know something about this ?

thanx, Miel

thanx for the info guys !

but if someone has more good info....don't hesitate !

i saw something on the internet bout diving on offshore reefs with a helicopter-flight (but can't find it anymore..;-( )

does anyone know something about this ?

thanx, Miel

Abrolhos - Introduction

Odyssey expeditions runs a liveaboard to the Abrolhos that includes an helicopter flight. I have not done this trip but have dived Rowley Shoals out of Broome with them. The boat, crew and set up were all great.

Cheers

thanx recd for the info!

does someone knows if you can snorkel / dive with sealions from jurien bay or geraldton??

thanks in advance, Miel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom