any experience w/ the tough stylus 6000/8000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spstar, very nice. What is your setup? Housing, arms and strobe?
I've been looking at the 8000 for the wife or kids to use but heard there is some shutter lag. Have you noticed any?

i'm so excited-- my girlfriend just bought me the 8000 and i'm ordering the housing-- what type of strobe is everyone running? St Thomas in July:)

Iam using oly housing Fanasea tray and arms w/ NANO flash and LED flashlight for focus light at night
I had to make a small adapter to use flash fiberoptic attachment as the fiber was using a velcro attachment on both ends but no big deal for me as I have lathe in the garage but now you can purchase this the Nano is a great little flash with a lot of horsepower.I havnt seen the oly flash yet but I have 2nd thoughts as backscatter with strobe right on top of lens, ARMS are good!

looking at upgrading to ultralights w/nano

No there is very little shutter lag

Just got back from spending a week getting wet in Key Largo. Tried out my new 6000 and fell in love with it. The built in strobe is good for very short shots but am looking for advice in what strobe I should attach to it.
I got some great shots but know I can do better.
Thank you in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom