Any experience with H2o Photo Pros

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dominique: While we've not done business yet, I've had some interaction and they've seemed straightforward and honest with me.

Not trying to make excuses for them, but Mike Luzansky (I think he may be an owner?) is currently in the midst of relocating/seeking a new home. They've opened a new store in Newport Beach, CA, and it seems they've been pretty busy. I spoke to Mike a couple of weeks ago on some questions about Inon lenses, and he was very helpful. He mentioned an assistant that works the store, but that he's more knowledgable on the photo side and suggested meeting with him personally rather than just dropping in. He gave me his cell number and we were going to arrange a time to meet at the store to look at some of these lenses. We never did meet, but I haven't pursued it much myself either.

Again, I haven't done business with them, but Mike was very helpful over the phone, and my impression is that they would be honest and easy to do business with.

Dominique:

My experience with H2O Photo Pros/Mike Luzansky has been very positive. I purchased a housing and dome port for my D200 from him about 18 months ago. He showed me 3 different aluminum housings; gave me the pros and cons on each, (without pushing a particular one) and let me make up my own mind. It was a very good purchasing experience. Since that time, he has been very responsive to my questions on additional accessories, so I'm surprised you've had a difficult time contacting them. I'll assume you've tried via e-mail at info@h2ophotopros.com I would also suggest you call Mike at (818) 535-3251, as this is the number I've always used.

I'm sure you'll be pleased with H2O's assistance in answering your questions and possible purchase.

Good luck!

Thanks for your comments... I guess Mike was really busy, he finally respond late yesterday. I was a bit starting to loose confidence even if many report good experience...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom