Any experience with Oceanic?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jobowker,

Seaquest is the distributer for Apeks.On their website is a Dealer locator. They show 3 dealers within 7-10 miles of you (?).It looks like service would be quite easy! I don't know about cost,but you could call and ask.

Tavi:tree:

Light dawns on Marblehead....
Thanks for the Seaquest link. There is a shop in Somerville, not too far for where I work in Boston. I drop by and see what they have. Thanks again for your help and everyone else's. Additional info will definitely make the decision easier. Now if I can just get some more info on the Oceanics.....

my husband uses the oceanic delta 2 / dx4 and he ice dives every year with it. That is the reg of choice here. Although the deepest during ice diving was 113 feet.

It's not exactly unusual for people using the Apex/Zeagle regs to go years without needing to service them. Many dealers use them as rental regs because they are about as bullet proof as you can get. I haven't serviced my Zeagle yet, but the design is so simple I don't suspect the cost is too high -- certainly not as high as a Posiedon.

I've heard a lot of good things about the Oceanic, but for the price and track record, an Apex is the way to go for me. Call Gene at Aquatic Adventures in Florida for great price on Apex or Zeagles regs.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom