any fundies classes...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
planned in the southeast us this fall? i think the one i was gonna take is rescheduling to spring, and i just want to know my options. thanks.

BabyDuck:
planned in the southeast us this fall? i think the one i was gonna take is rescheduling to spring, and i just want to know my options. thanks.
Hey Marci, here goes the GUE class schedule...

You can also email info@extreme-exposure.com as they seem to have classes right often (in High Springs).

Ducky :jump:.......come on up to Gilboa and take it with Randy(bunch of numbers) and I!!! :jump:

We're in the the class scheduled for Sept 16-18 at Gilboa which is a little south of Toledo, Ohio. It looks like the closest class to you. But then if you have to travel to get to class I'd shoot for one of the ones in an exotic location!! :wink:

wow, singapore...thanks, jason, for the calendar, and penny for the advice.

BabyDuck:

Girlie, just what do you think you're doing over here? You are taking this class with me!

Mel

i really really want to, mel, but it would be great to have it before learning more bad habits, like picking my nose underwater or drinking out of the finger bowls.

BabyDuck:
i really really want to, mel, but it would be great to have it before learning more bad habits, like picking my nose underwater or drinking out of the finger bowls.
Those are bad habits?

Guess I'll have to unlearn them!!!
Maybe if you take it in Ohio in September then Mel might too......:blinking:

A girl can dream, you know!

BabyDuck:

Then it looks like you're heading to Gilboa. :shakehead Well, I guess I'll be the only girl in the class next year, but that may not be a bad thing either.

options, girl, i only seek options. penny doesn't have my money yet - cause if she did, she would disappear! :wink:

BabyDuck:
penny doesn't have my money yet - cause if she did, she would disappear! :wink:

Too funny! Well the princess is taking it with the Scubaguys. You shouldn't pass that class up if you can get up there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom