DIR- GUE Any GUE Divers in the El Paso Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Relampago

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have completed Fundamentals with a Tech Pass. I'm scheduled to take cave 1 in May. I'd like to practice drills in my pool with another GUE diver. Are there any other GUE divers in the El Paso area?

Where are you diving in the El Paso area? I am in Tucson so not too far away but not really close either. Occasionally we head over to the Santa Rosa blue hole.
I'm about equidistant from Blue Hole and Balmorhea (4 hours), but I usually travel to San Diego or Cancun for fun diving. What I am looking to do is run drills in my swimming pool with a GUE diver that has completed cave or tech 1. Do you teach GUE at Paragon?

I'm about equidistant from Blue Hole and Balmorhea (4 hours), but I usually travel to San Diego or Cancun for fun diving. What I am looking to do is run drills in my swimming pool with a GUE diver that has completed cave or tech 1. Do you teach GUE at Paragon?

No we don’t teach GUE but I have a Fundies Tech pass. I teach through TDI but run a lot of things in a GUE style.

Can’t help with the pool and don’t know anyone else out there that is GUE. I did teach ITT and one of the GUE instructors in Mexico has worked quite a bit with a friend on ours in El Paso. He is not officially GUE but may be a good option for you.

Send me a DM and I’ll connect you guys.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom