Any help with C-50 will be appreciated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pamdiv

Contributor
Reaction score
Central California, until I retire then it's somew
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be taking my C-50 zoom in it's PT-014 housing with me to the Caymans in June. I am a novice at UW photography and would appreciate any hints that might help me blow my Sea & Sea 35mm-toting dive buddy out of the water. ( i.e., f-stop settings, mode settings, etc.)

First thing...get close. Then get closer...Now get level or below the subject. By the way did I mention to get close? Yah. Now get closer. And enjoy!

Don't lose your buddy! :wink:

BIGSAGE136:
First thing...get close. Then get closer...Now get level or below the subject. By the way did I mention to get close? Yah. Now get closer. And enjoy!

Don't lose your buddy! :wink:

Thanks BIGSAGE..I get the 'picture' (groan)...get close. Do I use the macro mode?

I have a c-50 zoom with PT-014. I've been recently in a safari in ras mohamed. If you want to look at my pictures the web page is www.rrosso.photosite.com
It's been great. The camera worked fine. I don't have an external strobe but the gear was good enought to take good shots. By the way, the battery was enought for three dive a day each of 40 to 50 min. Obviously I swithced the LCD of between shots. The case was fine. I'm looking forward to buy a external strobe and then...
bye :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom