Any Hockey Fans Around???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

santafejoe:
Hey has not been my year either for Hockey not the way the Blackhawks played. At least Buffalo got the Presidents Cup and not Detroit.Well that s all behind us now time to Focus on the Playoff s and my other team Anaheim.:popcorn:

Well, we do have enough President's Cups to know it means absolutely nothing, so Buffalo is more than welcome to it.:D

ScubaTexan-have you been able to get eough sleep after that 4OT marathon? I'm pretty sure that when I got up to go to the gym this morning, that game was still being played!

RedWingDiver:
ScubaTexan-have you been able to get eough sleep after that 4OT marathon? I'm pretty sure that when I got up to go to the gym this morning, that game was still being played!

It ended at 2:35 this morning with the Stars losing. :(

I have more to say about it in the other playoff thread... :shakehead

NightRaven77:
Pens Rock!

Let the Revolution Begin.....Go #87
Yes they do Rock and i did see them last year when they did not Rock here in Chicago Play the Hawks and it was #87 first year.He is good he will be the next Wayne G #99

santafejoe:
Yes they do Rock and i did see them last year when they did not Rock here in Chicago Play the Hawks and it was #87 first year.He is good he will be the next Wayne G #99

I got pictures when I went to the game in Detroit last year! My favorite was the one with him in the penalty box.:D Got some great pictures of Marc Andre Fleury making some saves as well...

Back
Top Bottom