Any Hockey Fans Around???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikhail Frenkel:
it will be fun to watch buffalo against detroit in the finals.
Fire up your gameboy, PSP, or other video game.:D

Mikhail Frenkel:
i don't even need to say "go", red wings are simply the best :D (at least in the regular season). avs might not even get to the playoffs this year. it will be fun to watch buffalo against detroit in the finals.
When's the last time the first place team in the West has met the first place team in the East in the Finals? There are always upsets and it won't happen this year either. Once the playoff picture becomes clear and the matchups are set, it would be fun to have a pool and make picks though.
C-Dawg

Elevatorguy2:
Come on guys lets go through the front door. Forget this stuff about if we get a point and they lose then were in. Lets have the Leafs and dare I say it Habs win(cant believe I just wrote that) tonight and we'll see who is the best team come Saturday night. it could turn out to be a classic.
Well, both the Leafs and the Habs choked tonight, so it all comes down to Saturday night. However, for the Leafs to get in, they have to win in regulation. A Habs win, or a loss in OT, and the Habs are in due to tie breakers (as long as the Isles lose to either to NJ or the Flyers). If the Habs lose in OT, and the Isles beat both NJ and PHI, then Koivu and Sundin can make a call for a tee time together on Sunday morning.
Let the games begin.
C-Dawg

Elevatorguy2:
Looking forward to Saturday night. May the best team win in regulation. As long as they are wearing blue and white. I cant see the Isles getting past the Leafs, Flyers and the Devils but thats why they play the games.
You meant red, blue and white, correct?:D
C-Dawg

Elevatorguy2:
I cant see the Isles getting past the Leafs, Flyers and the Devils but thats why they play the games.
??????

Vtdiver2:
Well, both the Leafs and the Habs choked tonight, so it all comes down to Saturday night. However, for the Leafs to get in, they have to win in regulation. A Habs win, or a loss in OT, and the Habs are in due to tie breakers (as long as the Isles lose to either to NJ or the Flyers). If the Habs lose in OT, and the Isles beat both NJ and PHI, then Koivu and Sundin can make a call for a tee time together on Sunday morning.
Let the games begin.
C-Dawg

Well...when have the Habs ever done anything the easy way? I think the total number of Hab fans must be dwindling because so many die of heart attacks. I will be glued to my TV set tomorrow night for sure.

Meanwhile, Pavel Datsyuk is a Wing for the next 7 years! He'd better earn that contract starting next week.

Well, the Habs lost, and the Leafs are - for tonight, waiting for the results of ther NJ-NYI game tomorrow.
Undisiplined play and a questionable call (playing Huet over Halak) did them in. Congrats to the Leafs for pulling it off after being down 5-3, but my opinion of Raycroft wasn't changed by this game, rather reinforced. As long as the Leafs start Raycroft, their chances of winning are hindered.
The playoffs start Wednesday.....let the games begin!
C-Dawg

Are the Habs eliminated now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom