Any info on Nukubati Island Resort or diving the Great Sea Reef?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freed1ver

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the NUKUBATI ISLAND RESORT, just off the north coast of Vanua Levu? I'm looking into a anniversary celebration and dive trip. According to their website, they dive the Great Sea Reef. I've never heard of this before. How does this compare to Beqa, Taveuni, or Kadavu?

Thanks for your help!
Mike

Bula Mike - Nukubati is a great small 5 star resort that is all inclusive (meals, beverages, non-motorized resort activities) - diving is a fee item but the cost is reasonable. The area is very remote and the diving is amazing - lots of sites will seem like you're the first ones there. Since the Great Sea Reef is one of the largest reef systems in the Pacific all you need to let the dive team know what you are looking for and they should be able to find it.

Right now a 7 nt package with air from LAX would run $3669.00/pp and diving runs $170/pp for a 2 tank dive. If you would like any assistance with Nukubati or any other Fiji property just let me know.

Moce Mada
Bob

Bula Mike

I'm glad I stumbled on your post. I am the son of the owners of Nukubati. We have been diving on the Great Sea Reef for almost 15 years now and are the only resort dive operation that has access to it. The Great Sea Reef is the 3rd largest reef in the world and the largest in the Pacific and runs along the coastline in the north-east of Fiji. Our diving is a single dimension of the service we provide, and I feel that we would be able to give you a wonderfully Fijian experience for your anniversary.

I would love to be able to fill you in on everything right now but I'm currently in central america travelling and the internet is not fantastic, however if you get in touch with our head office (info@nukubati.com) they can fill you in on everything you need to know about our packages. I realise you probably are looking for some less biased advice on our service, so hopefully we have some of our Nukubati dive family on this forum who see this. Otherwise I advise you to look at tripadvisor and I think our reviews will give you a better idea of a comparison to the other resorts and I sincerely hope we are what you are looking for.

Hope I was of some help

Kim

Back
Top Bottom