Any interest in Dive/camp weekend Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn: My schedule could possibly be flexible... I could go a weekend earlier on th 27th... let me just check on whether I have couch surfing opportunities that weekend...I would like to try Windy Point

I can pull Giant Stride over to Windy Point to pick up divers for some boat diving on Saturday. A short surface swim to the boat and off we go......

Anyone interested?

I have a dive planned at WPP sometime tomorrow (fri-9/19) after I wake my lazy hind end up outta bed. Heading back out there on Saturday (9/20) as well ... but no dive buddy arranged yet so I'll be looking to hook up when I get there. Living 10 minutes from the lake makes for a hard life I gotta tell ya!!!

Last edited:
I can pull Giant Stride over to Windy Point to pick up divers for some boat diving on Saturday. A short surface swim to the boat and off we go......

Anyone interested?

Which Saturday?? Maybe the 27th?? hahahaha

I have couch surfing accomodations for the weekend of the 26th arranged. So I will be diving in Austin on the 27th... who's with me?? Shawn???

I'll be diving Windy Point Private Sat. and camping that night if anyone would like to join. We'll have a campfire going in the evening after our night dive.

Here is the line up everyone welcome:

Saturday/Sunday September 20 and 21st camp/dive WPP with Brandon Cook (Zinc)
Interested divers:
Zinc
In10se
Willie

27 and 28th possible camp/dive weekend WPP with Shawn O'Shea (Scubashawn123)
depends on interest: so far,

we have Interested divers:
Scubashawn123
thevalkyry
TXmanager
Ryan1985
Voodoo Reef
LakeTravisScuba

No interest for later dates at the time of this post.

Please add your name if your interested in showing up and diving. I personally encourage any new divers to join us to get familiar with local diving in Austin and getting connected with the other Active local divers to improve your skills and have a lot of fun with our local lake diving experience. The lakes low, objects and grottos normally at 100 feet can be seen at 60 feet. Fossil finding at 100-110 feet can now be done at 60-70 feet depth. Pretty cool time of the year to dive. Weather is perfect with temperatures in the evenings at 65 degrees.

Let me know.

Shawn O'Shea

I'm out for the 27th and 28th. I have ACL Fest that weekend. I'll keep an eye on OCT.

Hehe ... I'm in for any excuse to get wet on any day of the week!!

The 20th/21st and the 27th/28th are fine for me at WPP. I just need to leave at night and go drive drunks around town for sixish hours on party nights.

Back
Top Bottom