Any interest in Dive/camp weekend Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn, I will very likely be out there 0900 on Sat 27 morning for a couple of dives, I may well be joined by a couple of first class others too. No camping or anything like that for me, I am afraid but will be there to dive on Sat. See you then. P

Shawn, I will very likely be out there 0900 on Sat 27 morning for a couple of dives, I may well be joined by a couple of first class others too. No camping or anything like that for me, I am afraid but will be there to dive on Sat. See you then. P

It will certainly be my pleasure. See you Saturday it will be lots of FUN.

Shawn

man instant diving buddies, I wish I'd known about this thread earlier :(

VooDoo Reef and Ryan 1985 are you going to make it this weekend? :D

Anyone else showing up?

We have some really great people showing up to have a lot of fun.

Shawn

I'll be out there helping with an OW class. Not sure exacty what time.
Probably have time for an afternoon dive. If nothing else, I'll be around to bs and meet new people.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

Probably have time for an afternoon dive. If nothing else, I'll be around to bs and meet new people.

I am going to camp after work Friday night. Should be setting up the tent by 7 PM if I pack up and get organized tonight. Look for the 'Don't Mess with Texas" Flag. We will be laughing and joking around in the campsite. We have some really fun people showing up and I am so looking forward to working seeing and diving with everyone. Look forward to seeing you when you can break from the class.

My cell phone is 512-968-8278 if anyone has any questions.

Shawn O'Shea
512-968-8278

I am going to camp after work Friday night. Should be setting up the tent by 7 PM if I pack up and get organized tonight. Look for the 'Don't Mess with Texas" Flag. We will be laughing and joking around in the campsite. We have some really fun people showing up and I am so looking forward to working seeing and diving with everyone. Look forward to seeing you when you can break from the class.

My cell phone is 512-968-8278 if anyone has any questions.

Shawn O'Shea
512-968-8278

Hi, got your PM, I'm goin to talk it over with my family...I have to work friday..but I'm free Sat and Sun. we are all newbie divers...is this ok? I mean will anybody be around to guide us ? I've never been in such a big lake! just CSSP and I have not been camping in years.
sounds fun...

Hi, got your PM, I'm goin to talk it over with my family...I have to work friday..but I'm free Sat and Sun. we are all newbie divers...is this ok? I mean will anybody be around to guide us ? I've never been in such a big lake! just CSSP and I have not been camping in years.
sounds fun...

We encourage new divers. How else to learn but get out, ask questions from us local divers that will be real happy to give you a complete run down of the area. Work with you and dive with you. Richard provides maps of the objects underwater, we will add the information you need about Lake levels and it will just be FUN and Safe. Really look forward to seeing your family out there Saturday. Call me with any questions
512-968-8278.

How many divers would be interested in a Friday evening boat dive along a wall on Cypress Creek? Last night seven anchors were recovered, five were dragged along by one diver who also stopped to try a lighter underwater. Another diver almost spit out his reg watching the lighter attempt and seeing the plume of silt following the diver with the anchors.

I can pick up at Windy Point, just a short surface swim to the boat. We would be at the dive site in five minutes.

Cost - $25
Night Dive with friends on a new wall with lots of treasures - Priceless

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom