Any Labor Day Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone did any diving this holiday weekend? I am stuck here at home. So, that's a NO for me.:(
However, I will be doing some "diving" in my mom's pool later on!
Have fun and be safe!
No drinking and driving!!:boozer: :auto:

Amber

we did a dive saturday on u boat 352 , the currents wear little strong but still a great dive visability was down little but still excellent dive !!!!!!!

medic13 once bubbled...
we did a dive saturday on u boat 352 , the currents wear little strong but still a great dive visability was down little but still excellent dive !!!!!!!

You suck! :eek:ut: :wink: :) :D

But did get wet.

Took two newly certified OW divers out for some buoyancy control practice. Only 30 feet but the crayfish & smallmouth bass were friendly & the new divers did great at improving their buoyancy and buddy skills. All in all, a great day yesterday!

medic13 once bubbled...

you suck bigtime!

had 4 dives lined up for saturday but got cancelled due to the weather.

guess Moorehead didn't get hit as bad as Wrightsville.

well it really wasnt that bad we had some rain but heck you get wet anyway also i have a freind that has his own boat so that helps !!!!!!!!!!!!! actually allot
waves prombly since that not my game wear i guess 2-5 feet not sure but still was rougher than allot of other times out but hardest part getting back onto boat hehe

Buddy's busy, low on cash, low on gas AND no pool nearby!

We just got back from West Palm Beach. We did 7 dives off the Rampage. Two tank dive Saturday afternoon, a night dive and two more two tank dives on Sunday. Vis was not real good it variec from 20-30 feet to 40-50. The wreck dives on Sunday had a frieght train current that blew all my gear off, not all at once. It lifted open my BC and the velcro came off then in trying to hold on the buckle inside came open. After getting all of that together, my mask was ripped off, I caught it got it on, and my regulator was being pulled out. It was quite a dive. But, we had a really great time in spite of the conditions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom