Any life in Lincolnshire, UK?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, am new to this forum. Actually, am new to any forum, but there you go. Spent a year diving in Tenerife, got my divemasters and then returned to UK to Lincolnshire - dive capital of the world. Hmmm. Have just purchased a dry suit, and am ready to get wet, but have never dived in a dry suit, or in this country before. Any tips? Anyone know of a good club that I could join to get some back-up? Or is anyone diving near me that would really like to have their dive enhanced by a UK newbie?
Methinks not, but worth a try!

Any advice would really be much appreciated.

hi and welcome to scubaboard!

why not visit our UK Wreck Ferrets club? might be able to land some diving
opportunities there, sort of speak:

http://scubaboard.com/f57.html

And welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Dry suits do require special training for safety, but we havbe a lot of Brits on board here. I'm sure they can refer you to a BUSC or Padi outfit there for that.

And - anytime a member puts "babe" in her name, I look for a photo, but alas...?! Need help loading one? Discussions are also enhanced when you complete your profile.

don
:D

Welcome to the board from Gozo, Malta! Are you going to the London Dive Show? We will be on stand P.V.40 so come and say hello! Mark.

Back
Top Bottom