Any local temps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reno1979

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking for some local quarry temps.. Dutch Springs, Bainbridge, Guppy.. etc...

And... if anyone needs a dive buddy this weekend... let me know... I have some new gear I am jonesing to try!

The water at the screw wreck last Friday was a warm 52 degrees. The wreck is in about 75-80 fsw and is off the eastern shore of Maryland/Virginia.

Dutch was 44 degrees at 60 feet. Didn't actually check at the surface.

Guppy was reading 59 at the Platform and 41 at the thermocline

Students had a blast... their Cressi 7mm Comfort Suits kept them toasty!

Millbrook is 62 at the surface and I got 44 degrees at 90 ft. First thermocline is 26-27 ft.

Johnson lake in Salisbury is 65. I dont recommend it for diving but it is a water temp for the area. Time to get wet somewhere.

Seriously...Those Cressi 7mms are not bad at all!!! You can't make super long dives, but it's normally your head, face, and hands that seem to get cold. The wrist and ankle seals on those suits work like a charm.

Guppy was reading 59 at the Platform and 41 at the thermocline

Students had a blast... their Cressi 7mm Comfort Suits kept them toasty!

Yesterday at Rawlings I recorded 66F at 18', 62F at 30', 56F at 48'.

Bainbridge was 60F at surface, 38F at 60' two weekends ago. I'll repost temps this weekend when I go back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom