Any MUFON divers here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toddthecat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ok I couldn't find the best place here to post this so hopefully this will work...

The Mutual UFO Network has a directory of scuba divers who are dispatched to investigate unusual phenomenon, particularly those involving UFO sightings in or around bodies of water. I happen to be within their network, more out of curiosity as opposed to a creed in such phenomenon.

Has anyone here looked into such occurrences, had an interest in such dives, or actually participated in such?

I'm genuinely asking so could I please not be flamed :no:? Thanks!

I heard that Invisible Pink Unicorn was seen last time!

No flames from me. When i was a kid going to the moon was sifi as well as a lot of other things including this pc I'm using.:cool2: I'm a skeptic but opened mined. I figure there's several things to consider. Beings that are able to travel long distances thru space/time must be as far beyond us as we are to a jellyfish. We may mean about as much to them also:idk:? They may be explorers, they may be conducting an experiment, or they may be interplanetary :turkey: farmers and guess who's the :turkey:gobble,gobble US!:shocked2: If you ever do get a real USO Unidentified Sunken Object that's not of this world Scubaboard members should be the 1st to know about it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom