Any other old Timers out there? Next Friday is my 20 year Anniversary w SB!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well done.:clapping:
Would have been about the same for me, but took a few years away from here .
Came back with a new name and "a clean sheet", a way to hide past sins [I thought ,have been caught out by a few 'old timers' that know ] others I am sure have done the same.
The posts are more polite today, a few egos have remained the same and that is fun, always a good laugh to read.:giggle:
what did you find has changed over the years?

15 years for me. My newbie buddy suggested SB back in '07. He moved and I don't think he dives much if at all anymore.

Nice! I've been a diver for nearly 35 years. It took me a long time to find this place, now 11 years ago...

17 years this past January. Been diving for 23 years.

Looking at your photo Scubaboard must be the elixir of reverse aging

Just noticed I'll hit the 20 year mark in 2 days, where has the time gone??

18 years on here for me, been diving for 20 years.

I agree there's more politeness and openness to different points of view on the board in recent years. The fringe has become more mainstream, and there seems to be less to argue about. 🙂

18 years on here for me, been diving for 20 years.

I agree there's more politeness and openness to different points of view on the board in recent years. The fringe has become more mainstream, and there seems to be less to argue about. 🙂
Perhaps-- perhaps most things have been argued out...?

Good onya Natash ,

I am new here , hope I am still on in 20 yrs ,
I will be in the old codgers section , the one with large font writing.

Hopefully by then I would have learnt how to drive computer.

PS Happy diver from oz , I want to send you private message but being computer dill do not know how.
Please contact me Dumper Sydney.

Thanks.

14 years for me as well, I will agree that the disagreements seem to be less personal, although one in a while :popcorn: is still seen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom