Any Similan liveaboard departing on April 4?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wonbok

Reaction score
I know it's a very short notice, but my wife and I made a last-minute decision to go to Phuket early April.
With tight timeframe, we want to get on a liveaboard as soon as we get there, which is April 4.
From what i've seen on the web, however, there doesn't seem to be one departing on April 4.
Is there a site that can search all liveaboards, regardless of the dive operator, by the departing date?

wonbok:
I know it's a very short notice, but my wife and I made a last-minute decision to go to Phuket early April.
With tight timeframe, we want to get on a liveaboard as soon as we get there, which is April 4.
From what i've seen on the web, however, there doesn't seem to be one departing on April 4.
Is there a site that can search all liveaboards, regardless of the dive operator, by the departing date?

MV Bunmee 1 April 4 - 8 has lots of space..Infact there are no bookings yet. Master cabin is 690 U$ per person. Other cabins are 550 U$.

Colona VI has trip 4 - 8 but is full already.
Le Mahe, same dates, also full.

Late booking can be a bit hard sometimes!

To be clear Mermaids Head office is in Pattaya..they have a private charter departing out of Phuket on the 27th.

Jay

Back
Top Bottom