Any teens in KY that dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I remember correctly the entry went from $10 to $20 last year.

An e-mail circulated that if you could not afford it the increase did not apply.

crpntr133:
Yep, missed your Monday post. Some of us have to work you know. :D

According to the Princess..aka penny pue, I don't think they will be there. I won't step on my soap box, just glad to see that I'm not the only one that doesn't like the BS price. :D

The main reason to be at BS is people, not the place to me. You know that...:wink:

wb416:
So you guys are planning on BS for Sunday at 10am?

Anytime between 10 am and 5 30 p.m. As I understand, Wally will be there at 10 a.m. I will be a little bit late, 11 a.m., due to my church service early in the morning.

Some other board members will be there by 12 p.m.

I hope Wally can reserve a nice shelter....... HOPE......:D

IDC likes the far shelters so that is were I will be. That would be the cave that was set up for ice divers.
Yep it is $20. I'm only going to meet more divers. Wt, who are the other board divers?? And the email does work but it is only good once. Since I have already cashed in and it wasn't too long ago I won't try it again. It was still worth the look on David's face.

Man have we hijacked this thread or what?? Didn't realize it till just now.

I'm an 18 male and a diver, both NAUI and SSI OW and AOW. I'm always looking for fun people to dive with. I've been diving for about a year now, but diving constantly, at least twice a week in the Pacific Northwest. I'm moving back Home to Bardstown in a couple of months, if you guys are around and want to head up to Joe's or anywhere else, give me a call and I'm in.

Nathan
P.S. Did anyone ever call Lincoln Heritage and find out about that Venture crew? I'm a scout and I never heard anything about it...

Nathan - Thanks for your post. We'll definitely keep you in mind if/when we relocate to Ky. Jess - If we end up towards Paducah, we'll post and maybe he can meet up with you & your bro-in-law.
It certainly doesn't matter the age of his dive buddy. The guys (adults) at our local dive shop have been WONDERFUL to him & he really enjoys going with them. I just thought it might be fun for him to meet someone close to his age that also loves diving.
So far, he hasn't had that opportunity. I'm also trying to reach the advisor for the BSA Explorer group in Lexington for that same reason.
Thanks everyone for the info.

Barb,
Shoot KYDan on this board a pm, he is a Scout leader and is active in their diving program.

Nathan, give us a shout when you get down here!

Thread is back on track now!!!!

I am new to the Louisville area too. I am 22 yrs old and looking to do a lot of local diving. I will meet up with anyone around my age to dive, and I will always line up with people older than me who have more experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom