Any teens in KY that dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well as for the lady looking for dive buddys for her son dont mover here dont do it no no no move to fl better diving i my self just moved to ky about a year ago i love the area and have never met somemany nice people in one place before but as a diver i want to go back to fl. i my self am only 23 and have not met tomany younger divers out here. and for mcphail4 i am not that far from you we also have a local forum evansvillescuba.com there are alot of good divers in this area my self and my wife are the youngest i believe but for old folks there good people and great divers pm me and check out our site

chris, you actually certified me a couple of months ago, well almost a year ago now

basilbowman:
chris, you actually certified me a couple of months ago, well almost a year ago now

:rofl3: He must be my younger twin brother! We are always confused with each other on this board. Actually, I wish I was that Chris then maybe these doubles I'm working on wouldn't kill my back!

mirrocraft:
well as for the lady looking for dive buddys for her son dont mover here dont do it no no no move to fl better diving i my self just moved to ky about a year ago i love the area and have never met somemany nice people in one place before but as a diver i want to go back to fl. i my self am only 23 and have not met tomany younger divers out here. and for mcphail4 i am not that far from you we also have a local forum evansvillescuba.com there are alot of good divers in this area my self and my wife are the youngest i believe but for old folks there good people and great divers pm me and check out our site

You calling me old?:no Not a wise thing to do.

tstormwarning:
You calling me old?:no Not a wise thing to do.

We are just experienced and have some years of wisdom. Our mind still belongs to 20s category. Some people can't catch it until we tell. :rofl3:

Land Locked:
I'm really glad you reminded me to pick up the depends for the dry suit!:D

Make sure that it is NASA certified.. Otherwise, it is going to leak. :D

Back
Top Bottom