Any Thai divers in East Pennsylvania?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Molecule

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
I wonder, if there are. Just want to get to know, and may be group up a dive. I move to US for 7 years, and start getting back to scuba.
PM me.

Sawadee Ka,

Are you looking for Thai people or people who dive in Thailand? I'm from Mays Landing in southern New Jersey

Sawadee Krup,
I'm looking for Kon Thai. I know, I should post in Wrack Valley forum. But there maybe a lot more Kon Thai in this forum.
I live in Telford, PA. I plan to dive at DS every Sunday during this spring to refresh my skill. Let me know, if you come around this area. I just want to say hi, and may join your group diving, if they don't mind a newbie. My e-mail is autherp@gmail.com
Art

Art

We will be at DS this weekend (June 21 & 22) to do some more training with our drysuits. We will be with East Coast Diving Supply. Ask for Rob or Edie English- kon falang :) .

Sawatdee Ka

Dutch Springs bai mai?

Sawadee Krup Khun Eenglish, I was there on Sat, but didn't have a chance to swing by and say hello. My buddy was eager to get in the water as he was driving from/to DE. We did 2 dives around school bus and trolley, and planned to go back this weekend. If weather permit. Art

Back
Top Bottom