Any value sucking on your EAN tank during ride back to the dock?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I read that too about using it if you ran out of O2 but can't remember where. You remember where that was from?

Just redid my EFR, it's in there. Not ideal but better than nothing if that's all you've got.

Thinking about it, the one time it might be useful is if you have done a bounce dive, so your slow tissues are practically at ambient pressure, but your fast tissues are really saturated (because you went deep, but for a short period), In this case, then a period of off-gasssing on a higher oxygen content is going to be preferential to breathing 0.21 bar o2. Of course, if you've done such a bounce dive then it's an even better idea to get onto 100% O2 as soon as you surface..........

Yeah, especially for the hangover induced type, it works absolutely wonderfully amazingly.
You could always find the hungover mechanic in a hangar on Mondays. They’d be up in the cockpit for ten minutes sucking down 100%.

You could always find the hungover mechanic in a hangar on Mondays. They’d be up in the cockpit for ten minutes sucking down 100%.

I've heard second hand that nurses do the same thing.

I've heard second hand that nurses do the same thing.
Being married to one I can confirm. It work really well for migraine too. Anybody that’s sensitive to exhaust fumes off the boat would definitely get some relief in my opinion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom