Any Vintage divers free...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boost1995

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone would like to go with me to Pelham AL Wednesday the 25th? I don't have any vintage gear yet. So I would be in my normal dive stuff. I would love to be able to meet some Double Hosers and see their gear.

A little farther that I care to drive for the day, otherwise I would take you up on it. :)

I would be willing to dive somewhere else. Any suggestions?

It's just way too far for a day trip, even if me met in the middle. Check with Slonda or Capt Tucker on VDH, they are a lot closer and may be available.

Hopefully someone from NAVED will make it for you. If not, don't forget
Sand Dog VII April 9th-11th Palm Beach Florida. Biggest vintage gathering in 2010.

Capn Tucker and I are diving offshore here this weekend unless we get blown out, in which case we will be some spring diving fools. If you want to go with us, I will bring extra gear. If you want to break into it easier, I can get pool time at the LDS and we could go over the "basic 20" skills except do them old school. That usually shakes the bugs loose. After that we can practice all the essential extra skills like how to knife fight underwater and the best place to cut someone's hose. I was only mostly kidding about the last part :wink:

We are going offshore Saturday morning. If you are interested call Diver's Den of Georgia, located in Kingsland/St. Marys.

I'm at Pelham one or twice month. Maybe we can hook up some time. You can check out my some of my gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom