Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

js47

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Like everybody else, I am looking for a low-lift Vintage Double Hose Argonaut wing to pair with my AL Freedom Plate for a tropical travel rig. I barely take any lead with my old jacket BC so 18 or 23 pounds should do the trick. Shipping or pickup would be to 10023 in the USA, BS8 in the UK, or meet me in Bonaire :)

Please let me know if you'd be willing to part with anything.

Thanks in advance.

Jake

DSC_0211_wqxga.jpg

Here's a Flamingo Tongue in the Turks & Caicos to console anyone who ended up here erroneously thinking this was a For Sale post.

I want one too. Looks like XS scuba is the best bet. Has a nice handle too, looks identical to the deep 6 one that's no longer available. .

I want one too. Looks like XS scuba is the best bet. Has a nice handle too, looks identical to the deep 6 one that's no longer available. .

I hadn't heard about the Highland/XS 20# wing until your post so thanks for bringing that to my attention. Not sure how the dimensions compare to the Oxy or VDH wings that are known to work with the Freedom Plate, but here is what they sent to me in case anyone else needs them:

A: 7.2 cm (distance between left and right slots)
B: 13 cm (top slot length)
C: 13 cm (bottom slot length)
D: 25 cm (distance from center of top slot to center of bottom slot)
E: 17 cm (distance from center of top slot to top of wing)
F: 17 cm (distance from center of bottom slot to bottom of wing)
G1: 36 cm (width of wing deflated)
G2: 32 cm (width of wing inflated)
H1: 55 cm (length of wing deflated)
H2: 57 cm (length of wing inflated)
J1: 1 cm (depth/thickness of wing deflated)
J2: 14 cm (depth/thickness of wing inflated)
K: 1.0 kg (dry weight)
Made in China

1706647945619.png

Still looking!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom