Anybody going to Travis tonight after work?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not officially a swamper yet since I have dove with any of you yet but I was thinking about going today. I was going to see what the weather was like and what I mite I get off work. If you go when were you thinking about going and how many dives were you planning on?

Bucho:
I am not officially a swamper yet since I have dove with any of you yet but I was thinking about going today. I was going to see what the weather was like and what I mite I get off work. If you go when were you thinking about going and how many dives were you planning on?

Hey Bucho,
I'm not sure if I'm official yet or not? I dove w/ pflugerstang a couple weeks ago...?? I guess I need to read the rules:confused:
haha....
anyway, if i go, it'll be around 6-630 I guess. I get off around 5 or 530 and work in the Arboretum, so however long it would take me to get out to the lake. My gear is in the car. I figure 1 dive, maybe 2 depending on time and conditions. They may be short dives too, because I've got smaller tanks today...never used 'em. They are LP steel 72's. They are rated at 2250 and only have 2000 in 'em. Maybe I can get Richard to "pump" 'em up a little :)
let me know!

Well Zach, it looks like I will not be able to make it tonight afterall. It looks like I will not get out of work until 7:00 or 8:00. Sorry, maybe next week we can hook up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom