Anybody going to Travis tonight after work?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thursday night sounds good to me. But the wife says I have to mow and pain my kitchen wall first. That map sounds cool bucho. Can we get to that dive site from Bob Wentz? (LCRA Side).

The map makes it look like we can but I am not sure where it is. I will let you know some time Tuesday if I found the location or not. I am going to take my kayak out and padle around to see if I can find it and if it is close enough for a surface swim or if a kayka or boat is required to get to it.

Anyone available to dive early Wed Afternoon? Let me know.

I am hoping to hook up with a few of you later in Aug./Sept. during the mid-week at Travis.

I'll keep my eye on these threads and can come out whenever people are ready (barring I'm not traveling for business).

I had plans to meet AggieDad out there yesterday afternoon, but had to cancel at the last minute due to family obligations. One of these days things will settle down and I will make it.

Willie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom