Anybody here active on Spearboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi All-
To make a long story short -I registered on Spearboard, but haven't been approved yet and therefore can't post or PM on there. I really need to get in touch with a guy on there who goes by the name of Delaware Dave (who is registered but not active on Spearfishing Planet where I CAN post and PM) to see if I can set up a dive with him when I visit the US in November.
So my question is (for anyone who is active on Spearboard) would somebody please PM Delaware Dave on Spearboard and ask him to check his PMs on Spearfishing Planet? I would really be grateful!
Cheers Guys!
Chris

Cheers mate! I really appreciate your help - hope to have some fish photos to show you for your trouble !!Thanks again!
Chris

Hi All-
To make a long story short -I registered on Spearboard, but haven't been approved yet and therefore can't post or PM on there. I really need to get in touch with a guy on there who goes by the name of Delaware Dave (who is registered but not active on Spearfishing Planet where I CAN post and PM) to see if I can set up a dive with him when I visit the US in November.
So my question is (for anyone who is active on Spearboard) would somebody please PM Delaware Dave on Spearboard and ask him to check his PMs on Spearfishing Planet? I would really be grateful!
Cheers Guys!
Chris

Chris, just send a note explaining your situation to the address below and all will be taken care of. Len

enter@bellsouth.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom