Anybody know of any dive shops that offer a 1 tank only morning dive in Turks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrianOrange

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends -

Trying to find a dive shop in Turks (Provo) that may off a 1 tank morning dive. Anybody know of a shop that may do this? Did not realize the rides out to the reefs are so far on Turks, so I am trying to find a happy medium where I can can back to my hotel before pretty much losing my entire day.

PS - I've seen dive shops with afternoon 1 tank trips but that does not work for me either

Check with: Dive Bahamas, in Turks & Caicos Islands, With Caicos Adventures!

Our smaller, very fast boat, The "Hercules", normally dives the North Side of Turks and Caicos Islands (Grace Bay, North West point, etc.) for 1 or 2 Tank Dive in the AM or PM (call shop to for exact schedule), and Night Dives to Grace Bay.
I believe all the shops leave from Turtle Cove Marina for dives in that area. It's between them on Provo's north side. You could probably do 2 tanks and still be back b4 noon.

Capture.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom