Anybody up for a Lanier or Jocassee Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, since I'm not going into caves I must say that I'm pretty satisfied.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE FALL GETS HERE !!!!

Load up Wally and find a good place for a weekender . . . Wooooooooooo Hooooooo

The Kraken:
Well, since I'm not going into caves I must say that I'm pretty satisfied.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE FALL GETS HERE !!!!

Load up Wally and find a good place for a weekender . . . Wooooooooooo Hooooooo
I feel the exact same way. When will Fall get here. No swimmers in the water, better viz, and less crowded dive sites. What's not to love?

Matt

Corigan:
I feel the exact same way. When will Fall get here. No swimmers in the water, better viz, and less crowded dive sites. What's not to love?
Matt

You guys almost make me want to leave the springs and the Gulf for a road trip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: NOT!

SeaYoda:
You guys almost make me want to leave the springs and the Gulf for a road trip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: NOT!

Yoda,
You know that deep down you are just dying to take a road trip to dive in the mudhole. You have to be getting tired of that good viz, colorful fish, & salty water.

scubaPT:
Yoda,
You know that deep down you are just dying to take a road trip to dive in the mudhole. You have to be getting tired of that good viz, colorful fish, & salty water.
I think it's funny how everyone has a different veiw of viz and sealife. I think the viz here is fair but the sealife is pretty bland (in color) to me, with a few exceptions.

I stayed in the cabins up there on my honeymoon 24 years ago so I have ties to the Lake. I'll probably be back some time and if it's not too cold (I'm not a Looney you know :D) I'll see if I can take the plunge.

Sorry I couldn't make it out, but you guys know how that is. Im glad you all had a good time. Im looking forward for friday, so if anyone wants to join matt and me for another night dive, please feel free to tag along. Hope the viz is a little better, but i'll be happy to just get in the water. Hope to see some of you out there on friday.

Kyle

sealife is pretty bland (in color) to me, with a few exceptions
But we still enjoy looking at your pics. Nice shot of the mackerel from your last dives.

I'll probably be back some time and if it's not too cold (I'm not a Looney you know :D) I'll see if I can take the plunge.
Come on up, we'll get all the Looneys together and do some good ol' mudhole diving.

"Mackeral" :) LOL, SeaYoda's getting slammed in every forum! :D

Sounds like you guys had a good time. 5'-10' is average off the beaches in Gulf Shores, its better than average out here currently though :) I've never shy'd away from a dive with 5' and particulate - enjoy it!

Sounds like you guys had fun over the past weekend. I'm not sure I'll be able to come out this weekend, but hopefully next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom