Anybody wanna swap?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[
Hey wildcard come Bro. I have and extra room for ya if you dont mind staying on an Army base. let me know. Im here on Oahu at Scofield Barracks, and dive 3 or 4 days a week.

Jeff

Im being leaned on real hard to take the UXO job going on there right now. Just can't see living in Oahu. But i may take ya up on the offer.

Thats cool Bro. no rush Im going to be here until next April or May anyway. North Shore is where I do most of my diving anyway.

Jeff

Wildcard you crack me up!
don't forget to call Donna and I next time your in Seattle.
(we have the pond in the back yard)
see next fall were coming for Whale season

just p.m. me when you can fly over and it's no problem. i'm actually gonna be in kona the 19th thru 22nd. my buddy and i are gonna try place of refuge for some shore dives the friday, then charters with dive tec friday night and saturday. maybe we can fit time in to meet.

Thats a nice dive spot but get there early for a decent parking spot. Kinda a long swim out but no worse than most shore dives. Look for the cinder blocks saying "ALOHA"...Nice dropoff if you go straight out and to the right is a good 60 foot dive......Let me know and I'l be there.

I was in Seattle saturday. Just a stop over though. Love to see y'all again!

sorry you didnt have more time in Seattle.
The drop off at place of refuge by the over hang is 95 feet the bay then slopes down
to 300 i think it was . very cool spot.

bjgove please say hi to Keith (DiveTec) for me (Wes & Donna) from Seattle.
if you like to go deep 115' ask him to take you to see the Black frogfish.
really cool dive.

wish i was their ...

Wes

Grizz:
[...] The drop off at place of refuge by the over hang is 95 feet the bay then slopes down
to 300 i think it was . very cool spot. [...]

To get to 300FSW there would be one heck of a swim. 180ish in the center of the "bowl" is about as
far as I've gone. That is if you're talking about the Place of Refuge (aka 2-Step) shore dive.

Grizz:
if you like to go deep 115' ask him to take you to see the Black frogfish. really cool dive. [...]

Alas Black Froggie hasn't been around for a couple of weeks. The green one is still there, as
are most of the other ambush predators. But you have to admit that Black Froggie kinda
failed his camouflage training
:wink:

Got cruised by a great barracuda and an ono while doing a deco hang there a couple of
weeks ago. Majorly cool!

thanks for the info on place of refuge and i'll tell keith hi for you.

"To get to 300FSW there would be one heck of a swim. 180ish in the center of the "bowl" is about as
far as I've gone. That is if you're talking about the Place of Refuge (aka 2-Step) shore dive."

ya the 300' mark is a swim . im just going of a chart i looked at. (aka 2-step) is more like one stride ..lol gota love that place..

you say the black frogfish is gone......... well he did stick out sitting thier in the sand.
i hope he's not in some fish tank some where..

Aloha -

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom