Anyone been to BIMINI....any recommendations??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been there and have to say if you have any interest on top side activities....like eating at nice places to eat or for your S.O. a little nice shopping...Bimini is not the place for you. As others have said, it is very small island and not a lot to do besides dive. If this is what you want, then Live Aboard is the right way to do it. Chaulks lost a plane on the way down and we had to be put on another carrier and once again Chaulks had issues and we had to be put on another plane on the way back. I would not trust them. Lots of stories heard on Bimini about their problems. The best dives I had were a long boat trip out towards the walls. I like boat rides, so this was fine with me. Close dives to the island were just OK. Good luck. I will probably never return because there are so many better destinations out there in the Carribean with a mix of great diving and nice topside places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom