Anyone coming to Bonaire soon? Need a favor...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We are from Colorado formerly and there are a few small amenities we would like to see if someone may be able to bring on their dive trip (we would meet at airport)
We have never asked this before but it would be fantastic since shipping is so outrageous (and unreliable)
Naturally, we would Amazon Prime the items to you in advance.

Very lightweight items: a favorite deodorant and some supplements.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.
Stacy

Hi Stacy

Departing US 7/26, arriving Bon 7/27.

PM me if that helps.

Brad

Are the supplements ingredients legal in Bonaire?
I can get supplements in USA that are illegal EVERYWHERE! Even in USA airports.

I wish we had thought of this sooner! I would have gladly muled things down for you guys.

Are the supplements ingredients legal in Bonaire?
I can get supplements in USA that are illegal EVERYWHERE! Even in USA airports.

lol, I don't wanna be carrying any brownies that have been "supplemented".

We have brought items to Bonaire for friends, and resort owners on several trips in the past, especially electronic or computer related items that take forever, and cost a small fortune to get shipped in.
We will be returning in less than a month, if anyone needs items ( items that do not break any laws, of course).

i'm down on the 14th august. Happy to amazon stuff/bring down and take straight cash for the stuff. Coming from Canada though.

We are from Colorado formerly and there are a few small amenities we would like to see if someone may be able to bring on their dive trip (we would meet at airport)
We have never asked this before but it would be fantastic since shipping is so outrageous (and unreliable)
Naturally, we would Amazon Prime the items to you in advance.

Very lightweight items: a favorite deodorant and some supplements.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.
Stacy
Happy to help, if I can. I will be coming down and staying the entire month of August now. Send me a message. -- Greg

I will be arriving next Saturday the 27th pm me if you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom