Anyone diving in March?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean paradise and travel dive shop is hosting a Easter egg hunt on the 24th of March. Myself and my wife are planning on diving this. The shop has a flyer. Has prizes and what not and les Davis park is pretty cool .
www.opdiveandtravel.com

Sounds fun! Sadly I will be busy that weekend but one of my dive friends just posted pictures from Les Davis and he saw some pretty cool stuff!

I enjoy Les Davis Park Its easy access to the water, The sea life is pretty good and visibility is terrible.

Hello there folks, I'm new to this site, and looking for additional dive buddies for the Portland OR area. I have been going Waldport and Netarts for crabbing and scallops quite a bit.

HEY mike! I too Ann in pdx area, I enjoy crabbing spearing and scallops. How often do you go?
Sean

Hey all, finally settling back in after a long vacation. The diving in Australia was a nice change of pace too :)

I've finally bit the bullet and invested in gear; should be here in the next couple of weeks, so does anyone want to dive near the end of May?

Back
Top Bottom