Anyone diving tomorrow? 7/26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macado

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Is anyone diving tomorrow morning or afternoon? (7/26). I would like to go out bug hunting. I'm also available 7/27, if anyone is going out that day as well.

-Mike

you are welcome to join me on wednesday morning in gloucester. I am not diving in nahant.

Unfortunately, i'm already going out on Wednesday. I don't think I will be going anywhere near Revere or Nahant for about a month considering that about a million gallons of raw sewage recently leaked into the Saugus river.

QUOTE=lord1234]you are welcome to join me on wednesday morning in gloucester. I am not diving in nahant.[/QUOTE]

yay! glad to hear it...find some better diving....canoe beach is awful.

I wouldn't say that, we actually missed A LOT of the good parts, we went off course too much to the left. There are a lot of better spots but it's not too bad if you go out further

lord1234:
yay! glad to hear it...find some better diving....canoe beach is awful.

macado:
Unfortunately, i'm already going out on Wednesday. I don't think I will be going anywhere near Revere or Nahant for about a month considering that about a million gallons of raw sewage recently leaked into the Saugus river.

QUOTE=lord1234]you are welcome to join me on wednesday morning in gloucester. I am not diving in nahant.
[/QUOTE]
It may not be pleasant now but when you go back, just think of all the lobsters you'll find in the nutrient rich water...

or maybe it's best not to think about that.

-Steve

Does anyone here work??? seems like all NE people don't work and are out diving all the time in the day...Hmmmmmm I live in MA also and i can't be out diving since i got to work..Hmmmmm. are you all independently wealthy?? ha,ha,ha...

I work full-time but happen to luckily have two days off this week. Also, working two nights this week rather than morning

Damnit, nobody wants to dive today? I need lobster.

-Mike

I need lobster also....so, when you go out Mike get me some also! thanks much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom