Anyone dove with these guys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raina79

Registered
Reaction score
Alona Beach - Genesis Divers (accommodation - Peters House)

Siquijor - Kiwi Dive Resort

Apo Island - either Liberty's on the island or El Dorado on the mainland.....

Any experiences with these dive ops/accommodations? I'm thinking of diving with them in March.

Still deciding whether to go to Siquijor or Moalboal instead. I'll be doing a lot of diving in Alona Beach and Apo, so thinking it might be nice to go to Siquijor and do some topside activities and exploring.

I've only been to; Puerto Galera- action divers,deepblue sea inn; boracay- aquarius divers, fairways bluewater resort; and dumagete,cannot remember the dive shop, (wouldn't dive with them again anyway). There are many moredive sites in this area, my wife thoroughly enjoyed what she saw, but didn't like the 'divemaster' she was with. that's what she gets for trying to buy-down on the prices. i did post her experience earlier on this board.
we will go back, in a few years so please post your experience so we have a good idea of who to go with.
bring a camera. you'll have a lot of great opportunities.

manhattendiver has posted a report on these areas if you can get him. he's part of this scubaboard

raina79:
Alona Beach - Genesis Divers (accommodation - Peters House)

They're great. But last time out (November, 05), I went with Philippine Island Divers (DM Allan) over at Bohol Divers Lodge and was well satisfied with the way our dives were done. 2 dives cost $37. Recommend you dive Balicasag Island off Panglao Island in Bohol, its a microcosm of Tubbataha, Palawan.

Back
Top Bottom