anyone driving from Anilao to Manila on Saturday, October 20?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocdiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Shot in the dark here, but thought i'd try. Likely going to be at Club Ocellaris or Portulano and, after spending more than I wanted as a single diver in Anilao, would love to share a ride and contribute towards expenses if anyone is making the drive. Was thinking of diving in the morning and returning early afternoon. Let me know if anyone is...appreciate it!

A week too early, I am going to Crystal Blue on the 27th

Shot in the dark here, but thought i'd try. Likely going to be at Club Ocellaris or Portulano and, after spending more than I wanted as a single diver in Anilao, would love to share a ride and contribute towards expenses if anyone is making the drive. Was thinking of diving in the morning and returning early afternoon. Let me know if anyone is...appreciate it!

I'll check my schedule, I might be diving that weekend. Shoot me a pm so I don't forget.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thx knifebox unfortunately Ive got to get back to manila on the 20th

I regularly go daytrip Saturdays but I go via the other route which is 2 km shorter and making my destination the 2nd dive resort to hit. If you want to try Planet, let me know. I normally leave 6 a.m. and home before 10 p.m. with 3-4 dives for the day.

meet the house penguin at Portulano :wink: oh and the mascots of Portulano :D

Back
Top Bottom