Anyone familar with Broken Bow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbarnett51

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am in Texarkana a lot for work and have read that Broken Bow is a decent lake for diving. Many times I am right on the OK/AR border and its only an hour away. Any advice on where to walk in? Is there a close shop for fills/nitrox?

thanks for any advice!!

Ten Killer and Beaver are your best and close but their are many lake's to hit around the area. Ten K has a shop not far down the road from the dive park, and Beaver has one above the dam and two in the town's.

Yes I have been diving Beaver for many years and have a lakehouse on Greers Ferry. I just wanted to know about Broken Bow bc its close to where ill be working for a few weeks. I was told there is a dive shop there and that the vis was 15' right now. Im going to check it and ill give a report.

Maybe try searching the Texas regional forum:
Texas

I've never been there but I have seen people submit
reports on Broken Bow from time to time.

I am going to Broken Bow this Saturday the 25th, a friend of mine dives at Beavers Bend State Park at the Stephens Gap Road area. That's in Hochatown about 10 miles north of Broken Bow on 259.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom