Anyone going to I.Care Trash Derby in the Florida Keys in May 2024?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wordizbon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I plan on going but the Dive shops have limited space. I was hoping to associate with a shop in Key Largo but the only availability was Key Largo on Friday (which is tough to make it by that day) and another almost in Key West for Saturday. If anyone is going and has any alternatives that we could be buddies, please let me know.

Deshawn

I plan on going but the Dive shops have limited space. I was hoping to associate with a shop in Key Largo but the only availability was Key Largo on Friday (which is tough to make it by that day) and another almost in Key West for Saturday. If anyone is going and has any alternatives that we could be buddies, please let me know.

Deshawn
Hi Deshawn:

Going with Rainbow Reef (I have a Buddy)…but you might check with them for openings.

Deshawn

I'm signed up to go out with Silent World (Key Largo) on Saturday. Just checked and it looks like they have two spots on the morning dive but imagine they'll go quick!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom