Anyone going to twin lakes or blue lagoon this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was actualy thinking of heading to the blue goon today but decided to hold off untill tomarrow. I hate the longer drive but the water will be warmer than Twin lakes and I need to work on my dive map so I'll be there. I plan on being there by 11:00 I drive a red toy 4x4 p'up and plan on diving goon 1. Hopefully the classes wont have mucked the water up to bad

For some reason my post appeared twice so I editied it out.

GeekDiver:
I hate the longer drive but the water will be warmer than Twin lakes and I need to work on my dive map so I'll be there. I plan on being there by 11:00 I drive a red toy 4x4 p'up and plan on diving goon 1. Hopefully the classes wont have mucked the water up to bad

Hey I am in Houston too. Want to carpool?

I'm over twords Katy so I would have to backtrack to pick you up but we could meet someplace partway. We could meet at Sea Sports, the one by the woodlands about ten. PM me and we can work out the details. I'm got to run a few erends so I'll be away from my computer. I'll PM you my cell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom