Anyone here from Clarksville, TN?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JJEH

Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Guys,

the Army will move us to Ft. Campbell KY/TN in November 2011.

Do we have some members around there?

We will be more than happy to have some car guys to meet and hang out with...

Therefore I'm also looking for a full-time Job around Clarksville, TN.

I used to work as a Mechanic, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Trainer and Test Driver for Mercedes-Benz before I start working as a Automotive Inspector for the US-Gov.

Best date for start working will be the 15th of November.

I also have completed the Padi OWD until then.

Full resume available upon request; please send your e-mail via PM.

I'm thankfull for any shot in my direction.

I live in Hopkinsville, in southwestern KY, about a half-hour north of Clarksville.

Clarksville has a dive shop called Dive Time. Hopkinsville as Pennyroyal Blue Springs, a scuba diving quarry and dive shop. Bowling Green, KY, not real far from you either, has a dive shop called Islanders.

Nashville, TN, maybe a bit over a half-hour from you, and that area, has a group called Parrot Island Divers, and they have group meetings, organize trips and so forth. My buddy and I went to Bonaire with them 4 times; my wife went along 3 of those.

So there is a scuba presence in the region.

Cars/automotives I know next to nothing about.

Richard.

Not by name, but the 2 places in Tennessee I've been for taking telephoto snap shots of wildlife are Cross Creeks (not all that far from Clarksville; I like photographing turtles in particular, and some snakes) and Reelfoot Lake (which may be where you're referring to; a nice place, but I didn't get to see as much wildlife, and the southern painted turtles were all in a small marina area when a buddy & I went).

If you like wildlife, be sure to plan a trip to the Tennessee Aquarium at Chattanooga. Very well worth the trip. There's a Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlingburg I've not been to, but it's probably good, too. Nashville has a zoo that I like.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom