Anyone interested in Diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakid

Reaction score
I presently live in Beautiful Vancouver, British C
I know that I am asking a little too late but would there be anyone interested in doing some Diving this weekend? None of the Dive Shops around here, Vancouver B.C., happen to have any Dive trips planned and I just cannot wait to go down under.

Scubakid

that could be classified as "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" :D

I was hoping to get out this weekend myself but the boat is totally booked so I am on the "standby" list. drats.

Walter,

Is that Pompano Florida? If so, can you tell me what boat you went out on and how it was and what you saw and your experience and all please?

Thanks

ST

That is in Florida, but the lastest prediction for tomorrow is 6' - 8' seas, so i don't think it will happen. The verdict isn't in yet, but some of us will probably dive Blue Heron Bridge instead.

DSSW,

WWW™

Im trying to find someone to go diving with tomorrow, 17th Nov 2007 anywhere in Vancouver, can do couple of dives in morning/ afternoon. Give me a call 604-561-9192.
I have my Rescue Cert and am 2 dives away from Master Diver.

Give me a call anytime tonight or tomorrow am if you want to connect.

John

Impressive geographical dissonance in this thread. :)

I'd go, but we're on a road trip to dive up around Sechelt. Finishing up our DiveCon course!

Walter, do you have a place for us to stay? I have 5 friends and myself that will meet you there if you have a place for us to sleep? It is a very long drive to the site. ... lol j/k

Scubakid, I'll be at Porteau today at about 11 o-clock. I'm driving a green Chevy pickup with a Whites sticker on the canopy. Your welcome to join us if you read this in time.
Andrew.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom