Anyone know the conditions at.................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
..................... Lake Murray Ok. over the past few weeks (any lake site location and any depth)...??

I'm going to be doing a dive there this weekend, i'll let ya know.

When I last went, though, it was dark, kinda cold, and 3-4 foot vis at the surface, opening up to 5 foot below 30 feet.

Last time Kory and I were there, vis was 5-6 feet, temps were in the 70's, but that was way back around June 17th, and 18th. We are thinking about heading out there either Saturday, or Sunday, to check it out.

Rhonda

I might go on Sunday....still up in the air on it. Thanks

I am planning on being there on Sunday also. Probably get there between 9am to 9:30am.

I was there about a month ago, max vis was about 6' to 8' in the 20' to 30' depth range.

<Brad<

Was there July 11th.
Visibility averaged 3-4 ft. Got as bad as zero in quite a few places. Opened up to 5 ft. in a few locations. Overall assessment: bad.

Water temp was approx 84 on the surface. Thermocline at 30 ft. Got really cold. Sorry I don't have a temp reading on that one. My max depth 40 ft (in the mud) looking for zero visibility apparently 'cause that's all I found.

Alan..... just stop in and see what condition the condition is in ...........

Hey....That's a cool hook ... I should write a song :wink:

I am planning on being there on Sunday also. Probably get there between 9am to 9:30am.

I was there about a month ago, max vis was about 6' to 8' in the 20' to 30' depth range.

<Brad<

Oops. Change of plans. Dive Buddy wants to head over to CSSP instead.

Frank.....hope we can do it.....talk at you Sat. late afternoon. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you head to CSSP instead of Lk Murray....lets get together and dive ...I am heading to CSSP now...dive til noonish...look for my orange Chev HHR.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom