Closed Anyone looking for parts? AKA ramblings

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My plan is to move back to Japan. The last 7 months have shown me I cannot live apart from my son and Japan is not so bad a place to live. That being the case I'll get back into regular orders but this time I'd like to make a few pennies on the side as it really is quite a mammoth effort to do these orders, takes a bunch of time.

Watch this space.
Just out of curiosity, in which part of Japan are you? I have traveled to Tokyo nearly 100 times for work, but have only visited outside of the Tokyo metro area a few times, most recently when my daughter was an exchange student in Osaka in 2019.

Another typhoon coming 🤦‍♂️

IMG_2963.png

Pulled a muscle yesterday and cannot lift my arm.

Guess any chances to dive whilst here are slim ☹️

With one hand it's all I could manage, not being able to assemble them now pains me more than my shoulder

IMG_2971.jpeg

You want to find something like this
where you can lock down your upper arm to protect your shoulder which should give you enough mobility to assemble those 🦕 :wink:

also go find an orthopedic doc and see what you did, kinda sounds like rotator cuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom