Closed Anyone looking for parts? AKA ramblings

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One parcel has been delivered 🥳 so I guess all should be in your hands shortly bar the two that came back twice as they did not like my handwriting🤦‍♂️

Please don't forget to let me I know as currently I'm not tracking them (of course I will if at any point I think they should have been delivered)

Thank you.
I got my package today in Seattle.

Thanks!

I've been trying to talk myself out of tank jewelry, but you're not helping by posting pics like that!

One parcel has been delivered 🥳 so I guess all should be in your hands shortly bar the two that came back twice as they did not like my handwriting🤦‍♂️

Please don't forget to let me I know as currently I'm not tracking them (of course I will if at any point I think they should have been delivered)

Thank you.
UPS says that my parcel has been delivered to my home in Seattle, but I'm in Denver right now so I can not confirm. But it should give this thread another day of life at least. :cool:

UPS says that my parcel has been delivered to my home in Seattle, but I'm in Denver right now so I can not confirm. But it should give this thread another day of life at least. :cool:
Great. Was someone at your house to get it?

Mine arrived today too! :bounce:And of course it is all perfect and much appreciated. You are the best Simon!:kiss:

Mine's here. I think the MK11t fell out along the way though.

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom