Anyone need a guide with jeep on Roatan for $18 per day?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drawoh

Reaction score
Hi,
George will take you around the island and to several beaches in Roatan for the entire day very cheap. He can pick you up at the docs when your boat arrives. He has a child that is in very bad condition at the hospital and I promised to help him find work so he can pay some doctor bills and that is why I have posted here. I have used George as a tour guide 4 times already and he will take you just about anywhere you want to go in Roatan for $18/person for the day or $50/Max for 4 people. He speaks perfect English and has a jeep that holds 4 people plus room for some diving gear. His wheels are almost brand new so it's a nice ride. I believe he posts on that new Roatan Forums board at www.roatanforums.com. Check out the Roatan Cruise Ship Visitors section or the Roatan Scuba Diving or Roatan Transportation sections and make a post that you are looking for George. When he contacts you PLEASE tell him RICHARD told you about the $18 price with the $50 max for the day . I assume it is the same price because I used his services around 3 weeks ago.

Richard
:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom