anyone tried thermalution ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi, I have been using the Thermalution 70M vest for over one year now and I think it is very useful for cold/cool water diving as it allows me to drop a lot of weight from around my waist or BCD by enable me to wear a 3mm/4mm wet suit with a hood instead of a 5mm wetsuit with a 5mm vest and hood that I might normally wear in winter here. I have received lab statistics from Thermalution test engineers that show that the Thermalution vest reaches a temperature of 50C for a maximum of two hours on the highest setting. It achieves this temperature rapidly within 2 mins. It takes about 3 hours to recharge, but the engineers recommend overcharging it a few times when first used. These vests are made in Taiwan and as I live here I think I can beat just about any price you can find them for in the USA this includes postage. I currently sell these vests out of my dive shop in Taiwan. Send me a PM if you wish to have further info.

Hello,

My name is Yvon, a PADI Open Water Instructor. Your website www.taiwandive.com does not work anymore.
What I'd like to know is the price of this model shipped to San Francisco, California, USA? I read in this forum that you
can beat the US price. Can you tell me what is the best quote you have for this model? I hope you can beat the wholesale
price here, if possible. Please contact me email: taichidive@hotmail.com My Skype ID: scubadragon
Thank you.

New: Yellow Grade – Sleeveless
Advanced Wireless Heated Rashguard Undersuit - 300 Feet Dive Depth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom