About to pull the trigger - Seaskin Nova specs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I've got the 90mm and she'll have the 70s. My suit is black with red, hers would be all black with pink stitching. My kit will live in my normal area, hers will likely live in the shed and never be used lol.
If I got my wife a suit it would do the same thing.. live on a hanger somewhere.

Thanks everyone for the helpful replies.

From my first list of specs, I think I'll ditch the crotch reinforcement, may switch to a Sitech neck seal, and may ditch the warm neck.

But the most important variable for any item of diving gear is, of course, color. I think I'll be brave and get the yellow and black suit (yellow body, black arms and knee pads). Should make quite a statement.

Sounds like a great color choice for the Great Lakes. Maybe Santi Claus can work his magic and get your old suit back too.

I sure do wish they had more colors. I am glad they have different color thread, I don't think that's always been a thing... but it would be nice to get some other colors in the mix. Orange, green, purple... Idk.

I sure do wish they had more colors. I am glad they have different color thread, I don't think that's always been a thing... but it would be nice to get some other colors in the mix. Orange, green, purple... Idk.
I just sent them an email asking if more feminine colors beyond the stitching are in the future for them.

I just sent them an email asking if more feminine colors beyond the stitching are in the future for them.
Lord knows you're dying to get your groove on.. I imagine you showing up like this🤣🤣

Attachments

• gandalf_the_fabulous_meme_by_animemaster1010_d7cfijf-fullview.jpg
    gandalf_the_fabulous_meme_by_animemaster1010_d7cfijf-fullview.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 28
If I got my wife a suit it would do the same thing.. live on a hanger somewhere.

And after diving we would be expected to clean both kits and suits before putting hers away for the next 6 months...

Wait...are we all married to the same woman?

-Z

If I go with Kubi system... how will it be installed in the Nova? Will it look like the option on the far left or far right? I know the center example shows the optional covers but I'm curious what it would look like without 'em.

1703033527052.png
1703033538442.png

If I go with Kubi system... how will it be installed in the Nova? Will it look like the option on the far left or far right? I know the center example shows the optional covers but I'm curious what it would look like without 'em.

View attachment 816553

It will look like the pic I left in your quoted message. This is my sleeve with kubi installed by Seaskin.

20230311_141544.jpg
20230311_141557.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom