Anyone try this one? Aoxing 150 lumen 100m LED dive light $79

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba.com has them for $109.99.
Underwater Kinetics Super Q eLED Rechargeable Light 12203 with reviews at scuba.com

The light has a tight beam with no halo. I have used it during the day but not at night yet. Now I am more motivated to compare it to the Light Cannon.

I would think that for that for the good vis you have, something with a wider beam with rechargeable batteries would work fine. The issue would be managing the fleet of rechargeable batteries. That is where the Super Q eLED is great because it takes one Li-Ion battery and the delivered charger can handle two batteries, so in terms of a rental fleet it sounds easy to manage. Maybe a DIY diffuser for the Super Q for your night diving scenario?

I know I want to see the pics. I cannot find one of those Q's in real life out here.

How much did you end up paying for it?
Could you think about using it for a primary for an easy night dive? In other words, could I give it to students/customers to use? I'd be carrying bigger backup, and we'd be diving in 20-30 ft in water clear enough to dive by moonlight.

Back
Top Bottom