Anyone up for a Swampers Get Together at CSSP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
So, Thomas- I see you got your lp hose repaired and your long hose out!

Yep, all fixed up. I couldn't keep the long hose put up any longer, it had to get out :14:

So, you gonna grace us with your presence next weekend? We miss you badly!

Firefyter:
Yep, all fixed up. I couldn't keep the long hose put up any longer, it had to get out :14:
Thomas and his long hose....

That "maybe" is rapidly becoming YES! YES! YES! :D

Honestly though, I've nothing on my calendar for Sunday; it's Saturday that may pose a problem. We're supposed to be doing our season opener at TSP, but due to circumstances that may get cancelled or postponed. If that happens then Saturday will be a definate, and I'll be able to play on the tractor Sunday. :wink:

Well as expected the weather forecast has now changed for this weekend and it is expected to be absolutely beautiful. :rofl3:

Looks like I'm going to have work obligations this weekend and will have to drop out. Since I live vicariously through you guys, would you post a weekend report?

:D :D :D :D

Debraw:
Well as expected the weather forecast has now changed for this weekend and it is expected to be absolutely beautiful. :rofl3:

Cool beans. Unless it changes again... but we're definitely going out there. Hope to see some of yall there.

Any complaints about a once-removed Texan joining the group???

I am down visiting the folks in Houston, and read about this dive weekend being planned. As I am just visiting, I only brought the necessities, so I'd need to rent gear. Any thoughts about where I could hook into some dive gear for the weekend and joining the party?

Diving Dutch:
Any complaints about a once-removed Texan joining the group???

I am down visiting the folks in Houston, and read about this dive weekend being planned. As I am just visiting, I only brought the necessities, so I'd need to rent gear. Any thoughts about where I could hook into some dive gear for the weekend and joining the party?

We'd be glad to have you. Since you're coming up from Houston I'm not really familiar with any shops that are on your way. I do know however that Clear Springs - http://www.clearspringsscubapark.com offers rentals according to their website but I am not familiar with their selection. I'm sure others will pop up with some more suggestions.

Sooo, I wondering what the dive plan will be? I printed out a little map and I'm getting my gear ready and wondering about the entry. Do we just walk in and go down? Do we do a surface swim to the middle and then go down? The springs don't look all that big...but I kinda tweeked my knee this week (overextended it) and it's buggin'. Not enough to keep me from getting wet though.

Anyway, I looking forward to it even though this will mean a couple hundred miles of driving for me.

Oh yeah, I'll be the guy in the Cal Trans Orange Andy's drysuit.

Back
Top Bottom